KeptFit Kids – SCHOOLS
We are committed to ensuring that Bolton’s schools and their teachers receive the very best support to improve their knowledge and skills in raising the standards of Physical Education and school sport. KEPT Fit aims to encourage and inspire all children to be creative, learn, enjoy and lead a healthy lifestyle.
The KEPT Coaching Program has been developed to cover all of the support required to improve your school’s Physical Education and school sport opportunities through-out the school year, with your teachers and pupils at the heart of our offer. We offer a year’s tailored package to suit the needs of your school.
Some of the areas covered are:
- Support for creating, developing and reviewing PE lesson plans, in line with the National Curriculum
- Mentoring and support in PE delivery for teachers
- PPA Cover
- Out of school clubs
- Help in identifying gifted and talented children
- Help to engage children who may ordinarily be disengaged with traditional sports
- Identifying young sports leaders
Our school coaches are passionate, enthusiastic and champions of the importance of PE and school sport.
They are fully DBS checked, First Aid trained and all have experience of working within schools covering a range of sports and activities.
If you would like further information about our schools coaching services, please contact Alex on 01204 308250
or send us a message and we’ll get right back to you.
Monday-Friday: 6:30am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
Call 01204 308250
KEPT Fit Limited
Unit 1 Dunscar Business Park