At KEPT Fit we want to avoid over complicated membership options, therefore we have KEPT it simple with the following memberships for the gym:
- Full Membership including all sessions – £39 per month
- Basic Membership without sessions – £34 per month
- Student Membership including all sessions – £25 per month (Full time Student card must be shown)
- Over 55’s – including all sessions – £30 per month
- Couples Membership – including all seasons – £70 per month
All memberships are for 14’s and over and are paid monthly by Direct Debit for a minimum of six months
Membership benefits at KEPT Fit:
- No sign up fee
- Free introductory sessions to the equipment required for your workouts.
- Free use of lockers.
- Access to expert advice, mentoring and motivation from our passionate and highly qualified personal trainers – everything you need to achieve your goals.
- Unlimited access to KEPT Fit group training classes (Full membership only)
- A sense of belonging in the KEPT Fit community.
Group Training Sessions
Training sessions led by one of our personal trainers for groups of individuals.
- Basic and Non Members – £7
- Full Members – Free
Personal Training (60 Mins)
- One to one sessions:
- Single session – from £30 to £40 per hour
- Block booking eg: based on £40/hr
- 8 sessions – £304 (save £16 over 8 sessions)
- 12 sessions – £456 (save £24 over 12 sessions)
- 16 sessions – £608 (save £32 over 16 sessions)
- 24 sessions – £864 (save £96 over 24 sessions)
- Group Sessions (max 4 people):
- Single session – £75
- Block booking
- 8 sessions – £584 (save £16 over 8 sessions)
- 12 sessions – £840 (save £60 over 12 sessions)
- 16 sessions – £1,088 (save £112 over 16 sessions)
Personal training payments can be made by cash, cheque or BACS transfer
Body Composition Analysis
Personal Training Clients – Free
Gym members (Full or Basic) – £40
A body composition test is useful if you’re trying to lose weight, put on muscle mass, or improve your sporting performance. The idea is to use this information to help you to understand performance, and to determine your optimal body composition for competition/aesthetics. This can then be adjusted in your training and nutrition to ensure optimal body composition.