At KEPT Fit we want to avoid over complicated membership options, therefore we have KEPT it simple with the following memberships for the gym:
Full membership including all group training sessions – £39 per month
Membership, without group training sessions – £35 per month
Student membership £25 per month
Couples membership. Including all sessions £70 per month
All memberships are for 14’s and over and are paid monthly by Direct Debit for a minimum of six months
Membership benefits at KEPT Fit:
- No sign up fee
- Free introductory sessions to the equipment required for your workouts.
- Free use of lockers.
- Access to expert advice, mentoring and motivation from our passionate and highly qualified personal trainers – everything you need to achieve your goals.
- Unlimited access to KEPT Fit group training classes (Full membership only)
- A sense of belonging in the KEPT Fit community.
PERSONAL TRAINING (60 MINS)
- One to one sessions:
- Single session – from £30 to £40 per hour
- Block booking eg: based on £40/hr
- 8 sessions – £304 (save £16 over 8 sessions)
- 12 sessions – £456 (save £24 over 12 sessions)
- 16 sessions – £608 (save £32 over 16 sessions)
- 24 sessions – £864 (save £96 over 24 sessions)
- Group Sessions (max 4 people):
- Single session – £75
- Block booking
- 8 sessions – £584 (save £16 over 8 sessions)
- 12 sessions – £840 (save £60 over 12 sessions)
- 16 sessions – £1,088 (save £112 over 16 sessions)
GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS
Training sessions led by one of our personal trainers for groups of individuals.
- Basic and Non Members – £7
- Full Members – Free
Personal training payments can be made by cash, cheque or BACS transfer
BODY STAT ANALYSIS
Body composition, Postural Analysis
Bio mechanical assesment
Personal Training Clients – Free
Gym members (Full or Basic) – £40
A body Stat analysis is useful if you’re trying to lose weight, put on muscle mass, or improve your sporting performance.
The idea is to use this information to help you to understand performance, and to determine your optimal body composition for competition/aesthetics. This can then be adjusted in your training and nutrition to ensure optimal body composition.
Postural analysis and biomechanical assessments are vital in ensuring the body functions at its optimal capacity, ensuring body weaknesses are identified and targeted to ensure the body works at its optimal capacity preventing injury and promoting postural and overall strength gains.
Monday-Friday: 6:30am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
Call 01204 308250
KEPT Fit Limited
Unit 1 Dunscar Business Park