We are committed to ensuring that Bolton’s schools, and their teachers, receive the very best support to improve their knowledge and skills in raising the standards of Physical Education and school sport. KEPT Fit aims to encourage and inspire all children to be creative, learn, enjoy and lead a healthy lifestyle.
The KEPT Coaching Programme has been developed to cover all of the support required to improve your school’s Physical Education and school sport opportunities through-out the school year, with your teachers and pupils at the heart of our offer. We offer a year’s tailored package to suit the needs of your school.
Some of the areas covered are:
- Support for creating, developing and reviewing PE lesson plans, in line with the National Curriculum
- Mentoring and support in PE delivery for teachers
- PPA Cover
- Out of school clubs
- Help in identifying gifted and talented children
- Help to engage children who may ordinarily be disengaged with traditional sports
- Identifying young sports leaders
Our school coaches are passionate, enthusiastic and champions of the importance of PE and school sport.
They are fully DBS checked, Ffirst Aid trained and all have experience of working within schools covering a range of sports and activities.